Built to Last: Dual finish trivalent dichromate zinc-plated steel housing protects internal components from collision damage, corrosion, and rusting.
Low Profile: 8″ (203mm) above grade to accommodate low ICC bars and complies with NHTSA guidelines.
High Visibility Barrier Arm: Hydraulic arm secures ICC bars from 8″ – 26″ (203mm – 660mm) above grade.
Wall or Ground Mounted Body Assembly: Strong anchor framed bracket
with 13″ (330mm) back plate.
Double-Acting Hydraulic Cylinders: Ensure uninterrupted performance even during wet or flooded conditions.
PosiLock™ Securing Technology: Uses a mechanical locking system to keep trailer ICC bars in place.
IPS Sensor: Switchless technology. No mechanical sensors to adjust.
STRENGTH YOU CAN DEPEND ON
- A high visibility barrier-style restraint arm safeguards against unscheduled truck departures.
- With a restraining force of 35,000lbs (15,909kgs), the StrongArm™ SVR303 helps prevent the dangers associated with unexpected horizontal trailer movement.
- Complies with ANSI MH30.3 Standard.
INTELLIGENT TOUCH CONTROLS
- The Blue Genius™ Gold Series II Touch Control Panel features include an LCD menu screen, function buttons and a flat-surface keypad with unique touch sensors.
- Interior and exterior LED lights keep drivers and warehouse personnel advised of safety conditions.
- Audible alarm built into the control panel alerts the dock attendant to potentially unsafe conditions, such as broken or missing ICC bars.
- Audible touch buttons and keypad provide instant sound feedback to user input.