Embossed, high tensile steel front panels give the look of wood with the strength of steel.
Two-coat, baked-on polyester finish is virtually maintenance- free. This finish also makes an excellent base if you repaint to match the existing exterior colors of your home.
The foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation is chemically bonded to each steel section, creating a structure with higher strength and dent resistance.
Heavy-gauge steel wraparound end caps trim-out door edges for better appearance, improved strength and protect the foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation from damage.
Integral foam-filled horizontal struts at the top and bottom of door sections add rigidity for long life and smooth operation – extra strength without extra weight. The polyurethane foam is CFC-free, so its environmentally friendly.
- Sound-absorbing insulation makes the door operate quieter and eliminates wind-rattling.
- Attractive, low-profile hinges provide maximum strength between sections and add stability compared with ordinary vertical hinges.
- Hinges are factory-installed for proper alignment and smoother door operation.
- Bulb-shaped bottom seal remains flexible even in extreme cold to help keep the bad weather outside.
- SilentGlide TM rollers with nylon tires and solid steel shafts provide years of smooth, quiet, dependable service.
- Protective polymer caps add a finishing touch to the reinforcing struts.
American Door offers a Lifetime Limited Warranty on these garage doors.