Embossed, high tensile steel front panels give the look of wood with the strength of steel. Two-coat, baked-on polyester finish is virtually maintenance- free. This finish also makes an excellent base if you repaint to match the existing exterior colors of your home. The foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation is chemically bonded to each steel section, creating a structure with higher strength and dent resistance. Heavy-gauge steel wraparound end caps trim-out door edges for better appearance, improved strength and to protect the foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation from damage.
- The polyurethane foam is CFC-11-free, so its environmentally friendly.
- Sound-absorbing insulation makes the door operate quieter and eliminates wind-rattling.
- Hot-dipped galvanized vertical supports add strength and durability.
- SilentGlide TM rollers with nylon tires and solid steel shafts provide years of smooth, quiet, dependable service.
- Polyurethane foamed-in-place insulation – with an R-value* of 12.12 this door can improve your home’s thermal efficiency, block street noise and make the door operate more quietly
- Bottom weather seal blocks draft and debris from entering the garage
- Effective Joint Seals – Snug-fitting tongue-and-groove section joints help prevent wind and weather from entering the garage.
- Silent Glide Rollers – Nylon rollers with solid steel shafts provide years of smooth, quiet and dependable operation.
- Heavy Gauge Steel End Caps trim out door edges for better appearance, improved strength and protection of the insulation.
- WindSafe – Available with optional hardware and reinforcements for high-wind regions.
*American Door uses a calculated door section R-value for our insulated doors.
American Door offers a Lifetime Limited Warranty on these garage doors.