EASY TO OPERATE
- Total hydraulic operation eliminates the need for manual deck deployment.
- The NEMA4X single push-button control station enables sequenced deck and lip operation.
- Independent lip control is available when the system is upgraded to the Blue Genius™ Touch Control Panel, decreasing cycle time and energy use.
- A minimum of six heavy duty U-beams are welded to the underside of the deck at dynamic impact points, preventing “dishing” and extending the life of the dock leveler.
- The continuous one-piece headboard strengthens the front structure of the deck.
- A single lip hinge pin enables a stronger distributed load.
DECK FLEX ADVANTAGE
- The deck structure allows the platform to flex up to 4″ (102 mm) when under load, supporting full-width contact between the lip and the trailer bed.
- The fixed rear hinge remains flush with the floor to eliminate pinch points and cross-traffic obstruction.
BUILT FOR SAFETY
- Should the truck depart prematurely, the velocity fuse limits free-fall of a loaded platform within 3” (76 mm).
- A sturdy maintenance strut prevents accidents during cleaning and servicing.