The steel garage door model 9700 is stylish and versatile, offering a variety of carriage house designs, large windows and a wide range of colors and stain options. These carriage house garage doors offer embossed, high tensile steel panels that give the look of wood with the strength of steel.
Model 9700 comes with foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation with an R-value of 10*, which can improve your home’s thermal efficiency, block street noise and make the door operate more quietly. This door also offers wind load options, pinch-resistant panels and the TorqueMaster® Plus, our exclusive counterbalance system that safely contains springs inside a steel tube.
*American Door uses a calculated door section R-value for our insulated doors.
- Polyurethane foamed-in-place insulation – With an R-value of 10*, this door can improve your home’s thermal efficiency, block street noise and make the garage door operate more quietly.
- TorqueMaster® Plus Counterbalance is our exclusive counterbalance system that safely and cleanly contains the garage door springs inside a steel tube.
- Pinch-resistant door panels help push fingers out of harm’s way if accidentally placed near a closing garage door.
- Bottom weather seal blocks draft and debris from entering the garage.
- WindSafe – Available with optional hardware and reinforcements for high-wind regions.
- High Cycle Spring Option – A 25,000 cycle spring is available for almost twice the life of a standard torsion spring.
American Door offers a Lifetime Limited Warranty on these garage doors.