QUALITY CONSTRUCTION AND LOADING VERSATILITY
The same high quality construction features found in the stationary models are incorporated into all LoMaster™ S Series lifts. Each lift cylinder is encased in a weather-resistant, all steel housing. Precision velocity fuses on each hydraulic cylinder eliminates platform free-fall. All hard chromed pivot points are fitted with lifetime-lubricated bearings or Teflon coated bronze bushings. Indicator sensor bars and high visibility striping provide four sided toe protection. Sturdy steel handrails with 4″ (107 mm) kick plate and barrier chains on both ends provide added operator safety. An 18″ (457 mm) long lip with lifting chain on the rolling end is standard.
- Mechanical, hinged to frame, flip-down maintenance stop
- Remote power pack 12′ (3,658 mm) hydraulic hose
- Push button control on 12′ (3,658 mm) straight cord
- Hydraulic pump with built-in overload relief
- All hydraulic components including hoses and oil