RapidFlex™ Model 992 is a strutted, heavy duty interior high speed fabric door with independently tested static pressure resistance of 76 mph and dynamic ultimate pressure resistance of 53 mph. Its industry-leading standard safety features include reversing edge, two sets of infrared obstruction detection sensors and door stop device.
Perfect for manufacturing, food and beverage, cold storage, warehouse and distribution facilities.
ENGINEERED FOR HIGH CYCLES
- Springless design for minimal interruption and maintenance
- Direct-mounted gear drive minimizes wear and tear
- Variable frequency drive eliminates sudden jolts from door start/stop
- Strut design
- Allows for quick section replacement
- Reduces curtain deflection under pressure
- Low maintenance
- Break-away design with impact detection and push button self-repair
- Plug and play wiring (reduces the need for licensed electrician)