Restaurant Garage Door Series AM – 480
American Door offers a full line of custom garage doors for restaurants, bars and store front businesses.
Our restaurant style doors are ideal for your business when you want to open up for the views inside and out.
American Door restaurant doors are designed with tempered insulated glass, powder coating options available and various motor options.
The ideal uses of restaurant garage doors are so your patrons can enjoy the easy flow of inside.
Accommodations to the outside cafe sidewalk tables in the warm months while catching the views of the outside and showcasing the activity inside.
- Door Thickness: 1 3/4″
- Metal: 6063-T6 Extruded aluminum alloy, heat treated and aged to maximum hardness. Anodized at least 4 mils for a permanent luster finish.
- Joints: All butt joints are trued, tightened and smoothed
- Rails and Stiles: Bottom and top rails 5 3/8″. Top rails are 3 1/4″ or 5 3/8″ wide and 1 3/4″ thick. Combined width of meeting rails is 2 3/4″. Vertical center stiles are 2 3/4″ wide. 5/16″ diameter through bolts when nuts and washers join stiles and rails.
- Glazing: Insulated glass panels are encased in vinyl moulding, held in place by aluminum snap-in beads and factory glazed where specified.
- Counterbalances: Mounted torsion springs and galvanized aircraft type cables.
- Weatherstrip: Factory applied vinyl weatherstrip across the full width of bottom rail.
- Chain Hoist
- Manual Push Up