Strength You Can Depend On
- A high visibility barrier-style restraint arm safeguards against unscheduled truck departures.
- With a restraining force of 35,000lbs (15,909kgs), the StrongArm™ SVR303 helps prevent the dangers associated with unexpected horizontal trailer movement.
- Complies with ANSI MH30.3 Standard.
- The SVR303 services a wide variety of trailers, including those with bent or damaged ICC bars (a.k.a. RIG bars or underride guards). This operating flexibility translates into improved productivity and increased efficiency.
- Compatible with air-ride suspension systems, enabling solid engagement and minimizing the risk of separation and worker injury.
- ICC bars are secured via a passive engagement system, resulting in less wear and tear and a lower lifetime cost of ownership.
- With a vertical restraining range of 8″ (203mm) to 26″ (660mm) and horizontal reach of 13″ (330mm), the SVR303 will detect and lock virtually any modern ICC bar.
PosiLock™: Safety That’s System-Friendly
- Uses a mechanical lock to hold an ICC bar, taking pressure
away from the hydraulic system.
Intelligent Touch Controls
- The Blue Genius™ Gold Series II Touch Control Panel features include an LCD menu screen, function buttons and a flat-surface keypad with unique touch sensors.
- Interior and exterior LED lights keep drivers and warehouse personnel advised of safety conditions.
- Audible alarm built into the control panel alerts the dock
attendant to potentially unsafe conditions, such as broken or missing ICC bars.
- Audible touch buttons and keypad provide instant sound feedback to user input.
- Submersible: NEMA6 IPS sensor and double-acting hydraulic cylinders keep the unit operating safely and efficiently during wet or flooded conditions.
- Restraint arm dislodges or breaks apart obstacles that prevent it from properly parking.
- The restraint arm can be left engaged overnight, deterring trailer theft.
Award-Winning Restraint Technology
- Intelligent Positioning System (IPS) that does not use mechanical switches and sensors to detect the ICC bar, resulting in more dependable performance.