• Engineered for high cycles
– Springless design for minimal maintenance
– Direct-mounted gear drive minimizes wear and tear
– Variable frequency drive eliminates sudden jolts from door start/stop
• Rugged fabric construction used for 3-ply curtain
• Strut design allows for quick section replacement, while reducing curtain deflection under pressure
• Low maintenance breakaway design with impact detection and push button self-repair;
plug and play wiring
|Opening speed||Up to 65"/sec|
|Closing speed||Up to 40"/sec|
|Break-away self reset||Yes|
|Pressure/wind resistance*||Up to 4.0 PSF or 76 MPH|
|Operational pressure **||Up to 2.5 PSF or 53 MPH|
|Wind strut||1" strut standard|
|Door panel||2 layers of PVC-coated polyester with 1 layer of polyester weave|
|Vision option||20" high windows spaced evenly across width of door|
|Operation||Direct drive motor and gearbox system with a door stop device|
|Control||Variable frequency drive
NEMA 4X cULus listed
Onboard self diagnostic and service reminder
Built-in padlockable field disconnect
|Obstruction detection||Infrared sensors mounted in-plane to the door curtain at 18" and 50"- 54" from floor|
|Reversing safety edge||Wireless reversing edge|
|Electrical availability||120V AC 1PH; 230V AC 1PH; 230V AC 3PH; 460V AC 3PH; 460V AC 3PH|
|Actuation options||Push button, key switch, pull switch, loop detector, motion detector, treadle switch, radio control|
|Signaling device options||Red/green LED warning light, horn/strobe combination, rotating warning light|
* Pressure/wind resistance value is the ultimate pressure tested at door width of 20′. The mph is determined in accordance to ASCE 7-10 EXP B.
** Operational pressure value is the pressure tested up to 100,000 cycles at door width of 24′.
Standard color for guides, brackets, struts and bottom bar is yellow. 197 optional RAL powder coat colors are available.
Actual colors may vary from brochure due to fluctuation in the printing process. Always request a color sample from your Overhead Door
Distributor for accurate color matching.