- My cart
- No products in the cart.
Generally designed to accommodate 10’ wide by 10.5’ high door openings, the HingeMaster™ is a full-access dock shelter with superior sealing efficiency.
When barn-style trailer doors are open, the hinge gap around the sides creates the spatial equivalent of a 2 ½ square foot opening in the building wall. The HingeMaster™ J-hooks seal off this negative space, preventing debris entry and loss of conditioned air. The result is a tight top-to-bottom side seal that does not limit access to the trailer interior.
- Interchangeable polypropylene J-hooks
- 21″ (533mm) projection
- 22 oz. Hi-Tear vinyl base fabric
- Durable head unit made from pressure-treated lumber and measuring 140″ (3556mm) wide, with a 36″ (914mm) head curtain
- Two vertical foam side pads with removable curtains for ease of maintenance
- High-visibility yellow guide stripes
- Replaceable foam bottom pads for easy maintenance and secure sealing