Common Structural & Design Features
- UL/CSA approved motor and electrical components.
- Velocity fuses on each cylinder to prevent platform free-fall for added operator safety.
- Remote power pack is factory tested and prewired complete with NEMA standard hand held push button control.
- All blue giant Lift Tables have scissor legs made of solid plate steel for maximum rigidity.
- Reliable Blue giant lift cylinders provide years of trouble free operation. A hard chrome ram and self adjusting polyurethane seals assure long life and reduced maintenance.
- Pivot points are tted with life-time lubricated bearings or teon coated bushings to ensure smooth, maintenance free operation.
- Hard chromed pivot pins are further evidence of the quality built into each lift table.
- Heavy duty torque tubes join the solid steel plate scissor legs assuring ultimate rigidity over full range of travel.
- Unique center ram thrust brackets designed to geometrically give best possible lifting capacity.
- The smooth deck plate is heavily reinforced including the peripheral members that are welded as a one piece platform to meet/exceed rated capacities.
- Electrical trip bar is mounted on all four sides of the table, stopping the downward travel of the unit upon contact with an obstruction. A recommended option for all open and pit installed units
Eliminate the need to bend, twist and pick up heavy loads manually. Let Blue Giant Lift Tables increase productivity and decrease costly injuries caused by overexertion and personal handling of materials. Did you know over 30% of all reported accidents are through manual handling of loads? The high costs of insurance and compensation resulting from back strain and employee injury further prohibit the personal handling of products in most industrial applications.
A labor saving and ecient Blue Giant Lift Table can pay for itself in only a matter of months when used as a work station in conjunction with an assembly or conveyor line operation.
Whether a standard model or custom design is required for your application. Blue Giant Lift Tables are the safe and reliable solution.
Existing OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health
Administration) regulations require employers to:
- AVOID the need for hazardous manual handling as far as reasonably practicable.
- Reduce the risk of injury from hazardous manual handling as far as reasonably practicable.
- ASSESS the risk of injury from any hazardous manual handling that can’t be avoided.
- Limit lifting at 50 lbs (23 kg) maximum for men and 35 lbs (16kg) maximum for women.
- Custom sizes and designs.
- Lips or bridge plates.
- Electrical trip bars.
- Self-contained or larger HP power packs.
- Foot pedal control.
- Guard rails.
- Checker deck surfaces.
- Up-travel limit switch.
- Portable wheels.
- Accordion safety skirting.
- Rotating tops.
- Conveyor tops.
- Tilt tops.
- Consult factory for additional options.