- 10″ projection.
- 22 oz. Hi-Tear vinyl base fabric.
- High visibility 24″ yellow guide stripe.
- Waterproof wraparound design with vapor barrier.
- Compression release holes.
- Condensation draining vents.
- 16 Gage Metal Frames
- 99% memory foam
- Galvanized mounting hardware
For maximum value and performance, the BGDSC can be constructed from our premium
durability fabrics (see chart for materials, weights, and available colors).
ADDITIONAL OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- Full-width head curtain that can be raised and lowered to suit a broad range of trailer heights.
- Adjustable with ropes and pulleys.
- 4″, 8″, or 16″ wear flaps / pleats to suit site requirements.
- Hook and loop split that allows the curtain to be adjusted even after the truck has docked.
- 4″ full foam face pad with hook and loop split to enable a tighter seal.
- Pressure-treated lumber.
- PVC drop curtain.
- Competetive split, no hook and loop or pulleys.
- Adjustable head curtain*
- End cap
- Square tube curtain support
- Side pad
- Wood backboard kiln dried †
- 2″ x 4″ curtain mounting board (optional flat bar) †
- Flat bracket
- 4″ x 24″ yellow guide stripe
- Angle bracket
- Wear flaps / pleats *
- Sealing edge †
If Adjustable Head Curtain option selected:
- 6″ aluminum rope cleat †
- Curtain retraction cord*
FABRIC AND COLOR SELECTION: