Rugged design consisting of nominal 2″ thick door panel construction.
Embossed, high tensile steel front panels give the look of wood with the strength of steel.
Two-coat, baked-on polyester finish is virtually maintenance free. This finish also makes an excellent base if you repaint to match the existing exterior colors of your home.
The foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation is chemically bonded to each 2″ thick steel section, creating a structure with higher strength and dent resistance.
Heavy-gauge steel wrapped end caps trim-out door edges for better appearance, improved strength and to protect the foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation from damage.
Sound-absorbing insulation makes the door operate quieter and eliminates wind-rattling.
SilentGlide rollers with nylon tires and solid steel shafts provide years of smooth, quiet, dependable service.
- Polyurethane foamed-in-place insulation – with an R-value* of 16.12, this doors can improve your home’s thermal efficiency, block street noise and make the door operate more quietly.
- Bottom weather seal blocks draft and debris from entering the garage.
- Effective Joint Seals – Snug-fitting tongue-and-groove section joints help prevent wind and weather from entering the garage.
- Silent Glide Rollers – Nylon rollers with solid steel shafts provide years of smooth, quiet and dependable operation.
- Heavy Gauge Steel End Caps trim out door edges for better appearance, improved strength and protection of the insulation.
- WindSafe – Available with optional hardware and reinforcements for high-wind regions.
*American Door uses a calculated door section R-value for our insulated doors.
American Door offers a Lifetime Limited Warranty on these garage doors.