The MD-CH Series edge-of-dock leveler from Blue Giant is a high-performance hydraulic system ideally suited for applications where pit leveler installation is not feasible or standard fleet bed heights are serviced at the loading dock.
The MD-CH Series is easily installed to the dock face, providing an efficient self storing docking unit, replacing cumbersome dock plates.
Available in rated capacity of 30,000lbs (13,636kgs)h
Deploys smoothly and easily at the touch of a button. A remotely mounted NEMA4-rated control station activates the deck and lip, readying the dock for use without any pulling or adjusting.
- Cylinders and motor are pre-fitted to the dock assembly
- Deck and lip plates made of premium grade 50,000 psi minimum yield
- One-piece, continuous front and rear hinge pins for enhanced strength and durability
- Lip bevel helps protect forklift tires and steering systems and cargo
- Comfort grip handle doubles as a maintenance strut