Generally designed to accommodate 10′ wide by 10.5′ high (3,048 mm x 3,200 mm) door openings, the HingeMaster™ is a full-access dock shelter with superior sealing efficiency.
When barn-style trailer doors are open, the hinge gap around the sides creates the spatial equivalent of a 2 ½ square foot opening in the building wall. The HingeMaster™ J-hooks seal off this negative space, preventing debris entry and loss of conditioned air. The result is a tight top-to-bottom side seal that does not limit access to the trailer interior.
- Interchangeable polypropylene J-hooks
- 21″ (533 mm) projection
- 22 oz. Hi-Tear vinyl base fabric
- Durable head unit made from pressure-treated lumber and measuring 140″ (3,556 mm) wide, with a 36″ (914 mm) head curtain
- Two vertical foam side pads with removable curtains for ease of maintenance
- High-visibility yellow guide stripes
- Replaceable foam bottom pads for easy maintenance and secure sealing