Designed to seal 8′ wide x 10′ high door openings that accommodate a broad range of trailer
heights. Two foam side pads close the gap between the building wall and the trailer while
an adjustable foam head pad creates a tight seal at the top. A torsion spring with an integral
follower curtain ensures airtight protection throughout the cargo handling process.
Standard units seal trailers 11′ to 13.5′ high on a typical 4′ dock height.
- 10″ projection
- 22 oz. Hi-Tear vinyl base fabric
- Adjustable head pad measuring 96″ wide x 10″ projection x 10″ high, plus 36″ travel
- High visibility 24″ yellow guide stripe
- Waterproof wraparound design with vapor barrier
- Compression release holes
- Condensation draining vents
- 99% memory foam
- Galvanized mounting hardware
For maximum value and performance, the BGDSA can be constructed from our premium
durability fabrics (see chart for materials, weights, and available colors).
ADDITIONAL OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- 48″ travel in head pad
- 4″, 8″, or 16″ wear flaps / pleats to suit site requirements
- Pressure-treated lumber