First impressions last, and a Colonial wood panel door gives your home a quality appearance that endures year after year. Designed for easy operation and strongly built, Colonial doors make beauty and convenience surprisingly affordable.
West Coast Hemlock, Sitka Spruce or equal with 1/4" exterior-grade hardboard panels. Standard-duty rails and stiles.
West Coast Hemlock, Sitka Spruce or equal with 1/4" exterior-grade hardboard panels. Heavy-duty rails and stiles.
1. Individual door sections are a full 1-3/8" thick.
2. Panel frames (rails and stiles) are made from high quality, kiln-dried West Coast Hemlock, Sitka Spruce, or equal.
3. Center panels are durable, 1/4" exterior-grade hardboard.
4. Mortise and tenon joints are glued and steel-pinned for lasting strength.
5. Shiplap style connections between sections provide a weathertight fit, and smooth operation. Tracks and hardware are rust-resistant, hot-dipped galvanized steel.